Hey guys! Do you remember kpop2? Well they asked me to host monthly giveaways for you guys!! This will be completely free since kpop2 is providing the lenses^^
kpop2 is known for selling quality contact lenses manufactured in korea, and each month there will be 2 winners that can pick a pair of lenses from 200++ kinds!!!
- a pair of circle lenses from the 10$ category from kpop2.com
- free contact lens case
- tracking numbers will be provided
Rules + Info:
- must be following me because it is a giveaway to thank my followers of course!!! if you just plan on unfollowing after the giveaway, dont bother joining lmfao
- i will be keeping track of the notes so more reblogs = more entries
- likes dont count but feel free to like this post to reblog it for later or something^^
- giveaway blogs are not eligible to participate or win
- don’t delete this text or you’ll automatically be disqualified
- kpop2 will be shipping internationally!!!
- your ask box should be opened so i can message you if you win!!
- i will pick two winners with random.org
- the winners will be given 24 hours to reply to my ask, if i dont get any reply then new winners will be chosen
- if you are under 18, please ask your parents/guardian for permission because i will be asking for your address, full name, and phone numbers if you win
- giveaway ends December 31st (6pm MST)
if you have any questions or concerns regarding this giveaway, feel free to ask me here and i’ll be happy to help!
- this offer will only be available until December 3rd, but if you vote for me (brendamao) here and message me your username that you used to vote for me, you will get 15 extra entries
- i will be creating a separate list for these extra entries, and adding it in the list when it’s time to pick the winners
NU'EST slayin' your faves for BNT International;
To centre things you use this code:
HTML: <center> </center> CSS: text-align: center;
To bold a text, you use this code:
HTML: <b> </b> <strong> </strong> CSS: font-weight: bold; (if you’re font comes in different weight you can use that instead: font-weight: 700;)
To make an Italic use this code:
HTML: <i> </i> CSS: font-style: italic;
To underline a text, you use this code:
HTML: <u> </u> CSS: text-decoration: underline;
To put a line through a text, use this code:
HTML: <strike> </strike> CSS: text-decoration: line-through;
To make the font size bigger, use this code:
HTML: <big> </big> CSS: font-size: larger;
To change the Font use this code:
HTML: <font color=”#ff0000”> </font> <font face=”arial”> </font> CSS: font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #ff000;
To add an image, use this code in the HTML:
<img src=”DIRECT-IMAGE-URL” alt=”Descriptive Text”>
To add a link, use this code in the HTML:
<a href=”URL”> </a>
If you want to make interesting fonts for links like the refresh, ask, or navigation links you download the one you’re interested in. (fonts can be found here) Then input the font into your photoshop (downloads for photoshop can be found here) Then you have the font! Make sure you make the edit transparent (a png).
Hope this helped!
hyuna and jieun being really adorable and shy around each other ▰˘◡˘▰